Restaurant - Café - Office
This is how the process works:
- 1. You always have the opportunity to order home samples from Cafe Capitale. All samples come in 50g bags with instruction on how to brew and taste them.
- 2. All orders and communication go via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. All invoices are paid via bank transfer after invoice.
- 4. Global delivery takes between 3 - 7 days depending on where in the world you are.
- 5. The deadline for orders is Monday's at 12:00 (local time Brussels).
- 6. Roasting and shipping out is done on Tuesday's.
- 7. When signing up for a Wholesale Account we will need your invoice and delivery details.
You won't find our coffees on the supermarket shelf, or on every other shop front that claims to sell the best coffee. We take great care to source and roast the best beans we can find, we have a good time doing it and love to collaborate with like-minded businesses.
TRAININGTraining & education is what really makes the difference. All new accounts will get as much training as needed and have access to send any employees to our roastery/cafe for unlimited training. It really is just that, a place to come and get motivated about coffee . It's amazing to see the skill set individuals can bring back to their work place.
We carry out preventative maintenance on your equipment and check all the right cleaning regiments are being followed, we also answer any questions you have.
We are constantly innovating and seeking the latest and greatest way of making coffees, we always keep you informed of current trends and are on hand to help with menu creation and flavour matching for your menu.